2014-2015 Breeders' List - updated
August 25, 2014
Legend key:Please click on a state from the map above or the list below to find a list of NCA breeders in that state. States that are not underlined do not have any Breeders' List members at this time.
an effort to help people interested in purchasing a Newfoundland
the Newfoundland Club of America, Inc. has a list of
breeders who have met certain qualifications.
NCA does not supervise or guarantee the ethical practices
however, the breeders listed herein have met the following
Qualifications for Eligibility:
1. Must have been a member in good standing of the Newfoundland Club of America, Inc. for five consecutive years.
2. Must be willing to serve as an educational resource for prospective Newfoundland owners.
3. Must have no grievances, which the Arbitration Committee has found to have a basis in fact and were unresolved at the closing date for the list. (NCA members and non-members may file grievances.)
4. Must always use a written Agreement/Contract in all Newfoundland transactions.
5. Must have bred two (2) Newfoundland litters while a member of the NCA.
6. Must have bred an AKC or CKC Champion Newfoundland. A copy of the Certificate of Title must be attached if not previously submitted.
7. Must have one sponsor, who is a current member of the Breeders List.
8. The NCA expects its members to make a life-long commitment to every Newfoundland they produce and to cooperate in the rescue of any Newfoundland dogs they produce.
9. The NCA recommends that every person on the Breeders List be a member of an NCA regional club. If the member does not live in the United States, he or she should be a member of their national or regional club in the country in which they live.
on the Breeders List have agreed to abide by the NCA Code of Ethics .
Interested in a Newfoundland Puppy?
Looking for a Breeder? - Contact the NCA Breeder Referral Hotline
or email today
Map Copyright: FOTW United States map by
and boundaries’ data by Guiseppe Bottasini,
based on material from
If you wish to reuse them on your website, read our